Marty’s career spans a broad spectrum of experience in tax preparation, financial management, small business operations, and engineering. Marty also holds a Master’s Degree in Engineering.
Marty is an Enrolled Agent (EA) as well as the leading provider of medical reimbursement plans in the nation. He has been preparing tax returns since the late 1990s and has contributed his time as a tax counselor for the AARP Tax Program. The program provides free tax work for senior citizens within the community. His specialties around the office include end-of-year tax planning and medical reimbursement plans. The medical reimbursement plans allow self employed individuals to hire their spouse and deduct medical expenses that would otherwise be disallowed.
Marty loves tax work and though he is in the office year round, he escapes every once in awhile. When he does, you can find him visiting his children and grandchildren or hiking and biking on DC’s scenic parks and trails.
A word about our Forms and Worksheets…
1. Client Information Package (.pdf format) — these are our administrative forms which must be completed by all clients (existing and new). Forms in the package include:
a. Client Information Sheet (1 page)*
b. Engagement Letter (3 pages)
c. Client Questionnaire (2pages)
d. Health Care Coverage Certification (1 page)
e. Disclosure Authorization (1 page)
2. Itemized Deduction and Credits Worksheet — use this to show items normally deducted on Schedule A and Tax Credit Forms. Available in Excel and .pdf formats.
3. Non-Cash Contribution Worksheet — use this to show contributions of clothes and household goods. Available in Excel and pdf formats.
4. Realtor Deduction Worksheets — Realtors use these sheet to list all of your business-related income and expenses. Available in Excel and pdf formats.
5. Business Professional Deduction Worksheets — if you run a business other than real estate, use these format to list all of your income and expenses. Available in Excel and pdf formats.
6. Investment Property Worksheet — use this to list all of your rental property income and expenses. Available in Excel and pdf format.
7.Tax Information Guidelines — a listing of “dos and don’ts” related to presentation of your tax information.
SOME BROWSERS WILL OPEN THE PDF FILES AS A WINDOW, IF THIS HAPPENS SAVE THEM TO YOUR COMPUTER PRIOR TO WORKING ON THEM. YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THE TAX FORMS BELOW:
- Posted by active39
- On December 17, 2015
- 0 Comments